Tuesday 13 October 2015

How did teaching practice change my idea of how i see myself as a 'teacher'?

My first experience of being a teacher was the first four weeks of the third term this year. From the beginning of the year, I was not scared to stand and talk infront of a class, but as the teaching practice time came closer I was getting a little bit scared. After the first day teaching practice, I had realized that I am on the right place. I wasn't on my nervous, instead, I was the most calmed person you can get. After my first lession, the children started to love my classes and they have enjoyed it very much. I also received good comments from the teachers of the school and that let me felt very good. The teaching practice made me realize that I am a real teacher.




Teaching practice didn't change my idea of how I see myself as a teacher at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment